Learning and Development Business Partner
Our client have an exciting opportunity for a Learning and Development Business Partner to join their expanding team at their branch in Birmingham, West Midlands – with national travel.
Job Title: Learning and Development Business Partner
Location: Birmingham (with National Travel)
Hours: Full time (40 hours)
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 (Dependent on experience)
Our client offers fully serviced business centres for cost-conscious businesses in over 30 locations nationwide.
In this role, you will plan, deliver, and review training and assessment. You will observe, coach, support and develop effective Leadership and Management Development programmes and modules, in addition to the provision of an enhanced suite of development modules for all staff.
The aim: to equip staff with the knowledge, practical skills and motivation to carry out work-related tasks and fulfil their potential within their organisation.
Learning and Development Business Partner – Key Responsibilities:
- To develop, deliver and evaluate learning and development activities that support the Training and Development Plan
- Lead on, in conjunction with the Head of HR, successful design, delivery and commissioning of centrally-run learning and development, ensuring that this supports organisational objectives and values
- Responsible for the design and management of the annual organisational learning and development plan, including training needs analysis, organisational work-plans and strategies
- Induction: Responsible for designing, managing and evaluating induction for all new employees, and evaluating and contributing to the design of the organisation’s wider induction programme.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of best practice in learning and development and provide advice on selection of learning and development activities, ensuring a good organisational fit
- Develop a Talent Development Program across all levels to support business needs
- Lead on, in conjunction with the Head of HR, the design, commissioning and delivery of the organisational management development programme
- HR training for managers: responsible for design and delivery of a programme of regular learning activities to increase managers’ understanding and skills in carrying out key HR and operational processes
- Identifying training and development needs within the organisation through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with business managers and human resources departments
- Considering the costs of planned programs and keeping within budgets as assessing the return on investment of any training or development program
- Producing training materials for in-house courses
- Managing the delivery of training and development programs
- Having an understanding of e-learning techniques, and where relevant, being involved in the creation and/or delivery of e-learning packages
- To identify areas for improvement in strategy, policy and operational processes and contribute to the formulation and the effective implementation of revised policies and procedures.
- To provide a monthly report on training activities, results and impacts to be included in the Training Team monthly report
- Contribute to the development of the L&D Sharepoint site by creating relevant content and making suggestions for future development
- Advise and support the business on all health and safety matters
Learning and Development Business Partner - The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of developing and delivering a wide range of learning and development initiatives including leadership and management development
- Experience of conducting training needs analysis
- Knowledge of e-learning Systems
- Coaching experience and/or qualification (CIPD or other relevant qualification)
- Experience in delivery of management skills training
- Experience in designing and delivering training interventions across a range of topics and one-to-one coaching techniques
- Demonstrable training experience covering the whole training cycle including needs analysis, delivery and evaluation
- Experience in delivery of soft skills training
- Experience of Learning and Development policy development and implementation
- Experience of developing a range of learning solutions including workshops, facilitation, e-learning and coaching
- Presentation skills
- Skilled in writing reports, correspondence, and human resources and/or learning and development policies and guidance.
- Written and spoken communication skills that allow you to inform and advise others clearly
- Computer literate with knowledge of using basic IT packages such as Microsoft office 365.
To submit your CV for this exciting Learning and Development Business Partner opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.
This Learning and Development Business Partner role may be relevant if you have previous experience as an L&D Officer, Regional L&D Manager, L&D Advisor, L&D Adviser.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75272342