Senior Cardiac Physiologist
BMI Meriden Hospital in Coventry is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Senior Cardiac Physiologist to join their team of staff in the Cardiology department.
This is a part time role for 30 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Degree in Clinical Physiology or equivalent.
- RCCP registered
- Professional qualifications in BSE
- Device qualification
- Experienced in Electrophysiology studies
- Demonstrate current CPD
Duties of this role include:
- To help provide an efficient and effective Cardiology service both in the Cardiac Catheter Lab and in the Out Patient Department whilst maintaining excellent patient care.
- To have continuing responsibility for the assessment of care needs.
- To promote multidisciplinary teamwork within the Catheter Lab.
- Ability to multi-task and cope with constant change and interruptions
- Produce reports for specialised activities undertaken within the department as requested by the Imaging & Cardiology Manager.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.