Rental Sales Specialist
Position: Rental Sales Specialist
Job Type: Permanent/ Full time -35hrs. a week , Mon -Fri.
PLEASE NOTE WE HAVE THREE BRAND NEW POSITIONS AVAILABLE - PLEASE IDENTIFY WHICH ROLE YOU ARE APPLYING FOR ON APPLICATION.
Location1: Field Based - South (East Anglia, Home Counties, Kent, London, Surrey, Hampshire & Sussex)
Location2: Field Based - (Midlands, SW & Wales)
Location3: Field based - (North (Scotland, NW & NE)
Salary: £Competitive + Company benefits
The role of Rental Sales Specialist
This is a brand new opportunity only available to internal applicants. The successful candidate will be a key member of the UKI Capital and Rental Revenue department.
This is a highly important position with focus on revenue and Margin growth and requires individuals with drive and ability to own their business and grow in line with UK Rental targets.
Job Purpose of the Rental Sales Specialist
Key position to grow Specialist Rental and VTE business in UKI through excellent focus and product knowledge, customer centricity, teamwork and enthusiasm for the ArjoHuntleigh Brand and products.
Key Duties and Responsibilities of the Rental Sales Specialist
- Work on strategic focused NHS and Private target accounts to introduce and grow specialist and ad hoc rental revenue through our range of Specialist products to key areas.
- Work co-dependently with the Specialist Rental Team to identify new opportunities for rentals and grow existing rental business.
- Work towards signing rental agreements with NHS Trusts & Health Boards for ArjoHuntleigh Specialist products.
- Promote the ArjoHuntleigh brand in a professional and energetic manner.
- Maintain CRM as the business tool for all communication and Account knowledge.
- Set individual KPI’s for each targeted account and own the development and completion of these.
- Embrace the ArjoHuntleigh culture and core values in daily working.
- Able to work alone and under pressure
Skills and experience required of the Rental Sales Specialist
The successful candidate will have or should be willing to work towards the following:
- Unrivalled knowledge of the applications of ArjoHuntleigh and 1st Call products and the patient and staff benefits, clinically, outcome focused and financially.
- High level of the main competition to ArjoHuntleigh and have an exemplary understanding of the rental market and the culture of the competing companies as well as a high level of competitor product knowledge - strengths and weaknesses.
- Proven success in the Sales/Rental field.
- Customer and Patient focused approach to selling rentals.
- Excellent communication and team skills.
- Must have excellent Microsoft Office Skills, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint and Outlook
- CRM experience, ability to use SFDC as working business tool.
- To be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise workload effectively
- Team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible, adaptable approach to workload with the ability to prioritise and ensure deadlines met
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships - internally and externally
- Understanding of how to work in a confidential environment with high standards of professionalism and ethics in relation to personal information
- Ability to pro actively seek opportunities at Clinical level to increase value by raising standards and championing best practices
- Understanding of industry best practice
- Understanding of Rental Business
Other essential requirements
- IT: Strong Microsoft Office skills namely Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Due to the nature of this role, it is required that you live within reasonable travelling distance from the core area of work
- Due to the nature of this role, there will be a requirement to undertake work outside of normal hours i.e. evenings, weekends and bank holidays
- The company may expect you to undertake other tasks outside of this job description
- This job description is not exhaustive and may be updated from time to
If you are looking to take on a new and exciting challenge, then this is the role for you.
Do not hesitate to contact the Recruitment team for more details.