Customer Service Advisor
SF Group are recruiting for a Temporary Customer Service Advisor role for our client based in Warwick.
The is a 3 month temporary assignment and is available for an immediate start - SAP knowledge is essential.
The purpose of the role is to T engage in all work activities within your scope to support Customer's expectations as well as colleagues. To provide excellent service to internal and external customers at all times, whilst processing daily tasks to 100% accuracy in a timely and efficient manner.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Process orders received in a timely and efficient manner to 100% accuracy. Monitor orders, release those blocked and push through to completion.
- Log customer complaints on the system and follow through to completion.
- To welcome callers in a friendly and professional manner, taking ownership and resolving their queries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Respond to customer and colleague email or fax queries within two hours.
- Provide at all times the highest level of customer service, meeting the customers expectations or requirements whenever possible.
- Resolve customer discrepancies in a timely and efficient manner, raising credits, debits or returns where necessary.
- Open, change and update customer accounts.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Good working knowledge of SAP
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work accurately and consistently under pressure
The role will pay an hourly rate of £10-£12. If you are interested in the role please apply ASAP or send your CV to