A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a large construction group with an exceptional record in the build and civil engineering market. This is an exciting opportunity for an accurate and highly competent quantity surveyor to assist in the smooth running and timely completion of their forthcoming care home projects in the Birmingham area, by maintaining commercial information and achieving appropriate commercial results through accurate financial reporting.
You Should Be Able To Demonstrate The Following:
* Appropriate professional qualification or equivalent degree in surveying (e.g. Member of Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors)
* A proven track record of delivery as a surveyor within an established residential developer
* Have a detailed understanding of technical detailing, tendering process and building regulations
* build and maintain strong relationships with project, technical and construction teams
As Project Surveyor Your Key Responsibilities Will Include:
* Ensure that all feasibility inputs are realistic prior to issuing cost plans
* Prepare build cost estimates based on accurate cost libraries and assumptions
* Set up of robust fee monitoring process and production of accurate
* Ensuring timely placement of sub-contractor contracts following adequate tender programme.
* Ensuring all tendered work complies with group procurement policies
In return the business will provide a clear and structured progression path into further senior positions within the business as well as a package that looks after all the things that are important to you.
To apply for this role please send your current CV. Or to find out more about this position and have a confidential conversation about your career please call Craig Birtles on 01273 855031
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75284434