Supply Teachers Needed - Stafford Area
Primary Supply Teacher - Stafford
Academics are a leading national teacher recruitment agency with offices across the UK.
Due to recent client expansion and new relationships being built in Stafford we are urgently looking for qualified primary school teachers that are able to work or commute easily to Stafford and the surrounding areas for the new academic year.
Here at Academics we take pride in the quality of our teaching staff that we provide to our primary schools. In order to register with Academics you must hold the following as a minimum.
- EYFS / KS1 or KS2 experience
- Be able to provide 2 teaching references within last 2 years
- Hold a DBS certificate or happy for us to put one in process
- Hold excellent classroom management skills
- Be able to build excellent relationships within schools
- Be flexible in your approach to supply
- Be confident in delivering pre-planned work
In return Academics can offer
- A Quality service to our teachers
- Competitive weekly pay
- Daily, short, Long term fixed contracts
- Possible permanent opportunities
- Assignments paid to a scale after 12 weeks (AWR)
- Offices in many locations across the UK
- Online timesheets
- Your own dedicated consultant
- CPD opportunities
- Exclusive vacancies
- 24hr contactable service
- Highest standards within the education sector
- Guaranteed pay schemes
- Genuine refer a friend scheme (£125 vouchers)
If you are a qualified primary teacher looking for teaching opportunities from the new academic around Stafford and would like further information, please submit an up to date CV or call the Stoke office on for more details.