Ashley Kate HR are partnering with a very established distribution business who are looking to recruit a competent and driven standalone HR Manager to run a new distribution centre from a HR perspective. This role will suit someone who wants to be part of a start-up team and be able to have a real impact to support with the ambitious growth of the business.
• Reporting to the regional HR Manager with responsibility to the site General Manager this role will take full responsibility for HR function of the site.
• Line Management responsibility for site HR team.
• Responsibility for the delivery of the site start up People plan.
• Key part of the development of staff in this site from recruitment all the way through to retention of staff.
• Delivering the site HR strategy ensuring alignment to the business plan and practices at other sites
• Responsible for the overall management of all H.R. activities and key initiatives, such as Resourcing, Performance Management, Talent Management and Development, Succession Planning, Labour Costs and Legal spends.
• Supporting the management team with ER issues and ensuring the team provide robust HR support and advice.
• Must be able to demonstrate HR achievements in the above areas, ideally in a logistics, distribution or retail environment.
• Experience of a similar start up or large scale recruitment would be advantageous.
• CIPD qualification with first hand experience of dealing with complex ER issues.
• Possess excellent influencing skills and strength of character.
• Sound knowledge of employment law.
• Strong communication & negotiating skills.
• Strong organisation skills with the tenacity to work in a fast paced environment.
• Flexible in terms of hours of work and travel where required for the role.
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
To find out more about us please visit our website
Join the Ashley Kate HR LinkedIn group
And follow us on Twitter
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75290763