A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a large construction group with an exceptional record in the build and civil engineering market. This is an exciting opportunity for an established Project manager to join the team and oversee their new care home sites in the Birmingham area. This business is looking to engage with a customer focused Project manager who has previous experience with either care homes, retirement living or fast track, hi-spec residential projects.
You will have the following skills and experiences:
* Experience working with a leading housing developer or retirement/care home builder in the UK.
* A proven track record as a Project Manager responsible for multiple large scale developments
* Excellent Leadership and decision making skills
* Tenacious and hardworking personality
* A strong housing background with a proven track record of delivering high quality projects.
* CCSCS Card - Site Management, SMSTS & First Aid at Work.
The Project manager will be responsible for but not conclusive of the following:
* Championing all health & safety legislation for all sites
* Accountable for the delivery of overall product and customer quality
* Reporting on all site costs and adhering to handover deadlines
* Drive customer quality and service standards across all developments
* implementing a variety of modern methods of construction
In return the business will provide a clear and structured progression path into further senior positions within the business as well as a package that looks after all the things that are important to you.
To apply for this role please send your current CV. Or to find out more about this position and have a confidential conversation about your career please call Craig Birtles on 01273855031
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75284160