Project Engineer - Automotive
PROJECT ENGINEER - AUTOMOTIVE
(TEMP CONTROLLED SEATING)
To £48000 + Excellent Benefits
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Engineer with experience of temperature controlled seating to join a global automotive company who design and manufacture a wide range of specialist products for the automotive industry.
- Interpret customer specification and ensure designs meet customer requirements
- Run projects from RFQ to launch
- DFMEA's, prototypes, product testing, validation
- Responsibility for all engineering activities relating to projects
- Exchange CAD data with customers
- Periodic customer visits and project status reports
- Support Programme Manager throughout project lifecycle
- HND/Degree in an Engineering discipline
- Experience of temperature controlled heating/climate systems
- Experience of working with a 3D design software (Catia preferred)
- Basic electrical/electronic knowledge
- Good knowledge of Product Development Process and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system
- Experience gained in a customer facing role
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Full UK Driving license and ability to travel to visit customers around the UK
Click APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75306060