SF Group are recruiting for an Operations Manager for our manufacturing client based in the Coventry area.
This pivotal role holds significant responsibility for both the operations, performance and premises of the business.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- To achieve and exceed site KPI's, targets and objectives
- Control manufacturing capacity and output levels.
- To identify bottlenecks and remedy.
- To improve efficiencies and record data before and after to see benefits.
- To operate and manage in line with the Company's technical specifications and within ISO 9001:2015,
- Certifire (Fire Doors) , FSC, & Secure By Design standards and procedures.
- Maintenance, including planned preventative maintenance programmes.
- Site maintenance including security and key holdings.
- Operational and site health, safety and housekeeping in line with company and legislative requirements.
- To liaise with key personnel to ensure smooth running of the operation.
- To provide management information when required.
- To attend and contribute towards regular group management meetings.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Previously held supervisory or above position within large manufacturing operation.
- Knowledge of internal joinery.
- Knowledge of ISO 19001:2015 and Health & Safety legislation.
- Proven track record in operating to key performance indicators, targets & objectives.
- Leadership skills
- Dynamic and driven
- Pro-active and a team player yet able to work on own initiative
- Good communication skills
- Highly organised and methodical
- Have a flexible working approach
The role will pay an annual salary of GBP35,000 - GBP43,000 + bonus. If you are interested in the role please apply ASAP or send your CV to