A client of Morgan Hunt is looking to recruit a Housing Officer to work within their supported housing service based in Worcestershire.
The role involves providing a housing management service to a patch of properties that are being occupied by vulnerable young people. The client is looking to get someone started as soon as possible.
* Delivering housing management services including management of voids, lettings, sign ups and tenancy related visits
* Completing estate inspections and risk assessments where necessary
* Proactively managing any cases of anti-social behaviour and nuisance complaints
* Arrange for maintenance of the properties to be completed
The successful candidate for the role of Housing Officer will:
* Have experience working as a Housing officer in a previous role including:
- Estate inspections
- Enforcing tenancy conditions
- Investigating ASB complaints
* Have a referenceable recent work history
* Be available to start immediately
This role gives the opportunity to gain employment that may turn into a more permanent role. It is perfect for someone with some experience of working with young people who has previously completed housing management duties. Morgan Hunt have been working within Social Housing for more than 12 years to help find housing professionals the right position at the right time. We believe that an honest and consultative approach will help us and our candidates to secure the most suitable position for them.
If you feel you meet the above criteria please apply now.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.