Bank Reconciliations Clerk (Immediate Start)
A brilliant opportunity has come up for an entry level role based in West Lichfield for a Bank Reconciliations Clerk. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity for a large chain of businesses that operate up and down the country. The role involves assistant and processing financial date on a monthly basis for allocated departments.
You will be responsible for ensuring that all bank account transactions are reconciled to the general ledger on a daily basis and assist with clearing non-reconciling items.
Ideally, you will;
- Have experience in processing monthly fees and completion of monthly direct debits
- Be able to administer accurate and timely completion of bank reconciliations and petty cash reconciliations
- Be able to maintain and accurate sales ledger including allocations and adjustments
- Have the ability to learn quickly, as well as have a high attention to detail. This is a busy and demanding role and requires accuracy and time management
In return, you will;
- Be given the opportunity to progress into a permanent role, if a high standard of work has been maintained
- Be a part of a rapidly growing organization that aims to continue expanding in the near future
- Enjoy being part of an enthusiastic, energetic and vibrant team which thrives in a paced and challenging environment
- Have the support of an experienced team behind you
This role is a brilliant opportunity for a junior, who is looking to start their career within accounting. If you feel that you would thrive in this role then please do apply today.