Leading corporate business requires an experienced PR professional with a focus on managing programme of proactive and reactive PR activity - getting out into the business and finding news stories, devising content across traditional and digital media and responding to media enquiries. This will be a mix of corporate and consumer media relations mostly targeting local and regional stakeholders.
- Management of the Press Office
- Management of relationships with key regional media and wider stakeholder groups
- Working closely with wider corporate comms team to ensure on message delivery
- Be part of creating content with a focus on strong story-telling and case studies designed to drive commercial objectives and engagement
- Provide guidance and support for any reputational risks
- Ensure achievements are measurable and reported back to the business
Great written and spoken communication skills are essential, as well as the ability to get up to speed quickly and build relationships. Ideally we are looking for someone with a mix of corporate and consumer experience and must be available at short notice.
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at .
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter