Automotive Warranty Administrator
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Warranty Administrator Required in Walsall.
Salary: Up to GBP20,000 Basic, OTE GBP22,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Warranty Administrator Required for Automotive Main Dealer - Warranty Admin Jobs - Walsall
Our Client, a Main Dealer based in Walsall, are looking to recruit an experienced and proactive Warranty Administrator to join their team.
Duties of the role to include:
* Receipt of job cards with agreed warranty items, input of all claims details and produce warranty invoices in line with Audit Standards
* Identify warranty parts for return or disposal and inform parts department of any actions required
* Check claims rejected and then resubmit for any errors before clearing
* Return documentation for rejected warranty items to be re-costed by the appropriate service administration
* Participate in warranty audits as required
* Provide excellent support and ensure that the image and levels of customer service within the department is in line with company standards
* Completing retail invoicing
The successful candidate will have:
* Product knowledge
* Keyboard skills - Outlook, CRM/Kerridge, MS Office
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Working knowledge of Warranty processes and procedures.
* Previous mechanical experience an advantage.
* Must have a minimum of 2 years Warranty invoicing experience.
Motor Trade experience as a Warranty Administrator is essential.
To apply please send your accurate and current CV to Nick Paul Quoting J72277, Warranty Administrator, Walsall.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright ?? Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on if you wish to discuss this copyright.