Service Contracts Manager
Job Profile - Service Contracts Manager
I currently have an excellent opportunity available for a Service Contracts Manager with a renowned HVAC Manufacturer. We're looking to hear from either experienced Contracts Managers or perhaps Service Supervisors who wish to take the next step!
As mentioned above, this is a great chance to join a well-known manufacturer of HVAC equipment. You'll be reporting to their office in Hereford, managing a team of circa 10 Engineers and Supervisors overseeing work around the West Midlands area.
What we're seeking is a Contracts Manager or Service Supervisor with a primarily combustion engineering background (commercial gas), but it'd also be an advantage if you have exposure to and are possibly qualified in the cooling aspects also (F-Gas).
In this role the Service Contracts Manager will be reporting to the Regional Service & Operations Manager and work alongside other people such as Project Managers, Compliance and H&S Managers within the company.
If you're keen, don't miss this opportunity to join a leading HVAC manufacturer, please apply to the role and put your CV forward. We aim to be in touch within 24 hours!
Service Contracts Manager Requirements
- Experience at Contracts Manager or Service Supervisor level
- Demonstrate good technical knowledge in and be qualified in combustion (Commercial Gas) and ideally cool/refrigeration (F-Gas, but this is not essential)
- Based in Herefordshire, overseeing work throughout the West Midlands - Happy to split time between the office and out in the field support engineers and clients
- Full UK Driving licence
Service Contracts Manager Package
- Starting salary circa GBP40k
- Car or car allowance
- Profit related bonus
- Pension scheme
- 25 Days Hol + bank holsWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.