NHS Jobs in Wales - Consultant in Urology
An excellent opportunity for a Consultant surgeon with a focus in Urology to join a trust in Wales for a locum placement.
Full Time Locum
Start Date ASAP
GBP60 - GBP80ph
Joining a dynamic Trust undergoing improvements to ensure 'excellent care from excellent people', the Consultant will work to ensure an outstanding level of service and care is maintained. Confident decision making, initiative and effective leadership skills are key attributes for the position.
Core duties of the position:
- To provide an outstanding level of service and care
- To provide guidance and support to non-Consultant level staff, and to ensure the smooth running of the department
- To undertake administrate duties and to participate in Clinical Audits
- Minimum 2 years' NHS experience
- Valid GMC registration
- Current CRB/DBS
Benefits of working with ID Medical:
- Excellent pay rates
- Daily Payroll
- Flexible hours
- Fast Track registration and compliance
- BLS course
- 24 hour service
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- In-house clinical support team
About ID Medical
Award-winning, multi-discipline healthcare recruiter ID Medical was formed in 2002 and is a superior quality supplier of locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and clerical staff, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 80% of NHS hospitals. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.