Control Systems Development Engineer - 33117 - up to GBP30.71/hr
Control Systems Development Engineer - Warwickshire - Ongoing Contract - up to GBP30.71/hr Ltd Co
A Control Systems Development Engineer is required to work for a leading automotive OEM. The position will be a long term contract role based in Gaydon, Warwickshire and is paying a rate of up to GBP30.71 / hr Ltd Co.
Located within a busy Product Development and Powertrain department, you will work as part of a team, responsible for the advanced development activities for engine management systems.
The team performs the upfront analysis and development of new features and technologies to enable their progression to the delivery teams.
In order to support a major technology development programme for future generation gasoline engines, an experienced engineer is now required to join the team.
WHAT DO YOU NEED:
To apply for this position you are required to have the following experience:
- Engine Management Experience
- Control System Development Experience
- Failure Mode Avoidance Techniques
Other experience includes:
- Strong understanding of gasoline engine operation and control
- Experience of requirement development for embedded control systems using Failure Mode Avoidance techniques
- Experience in embedded systems development (e.g. engine management or equivalent)
- Experience of software rapid prototyping tools
- Experience with MATLAB / Simulink
- Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or equivalent subject
In order to be successful in this role, candidates require both hard technical skills and soft skills e.g. negotiation, team working.
WHAT WILL YOU GET:
In return for your experience offer:
- Hourly rate of up to GBP30.71 Ltd
- Long term contract initially until March 2018 with potential to be renewed yearly
- Experience working with a leading automotive OEM
For further information please contact Teresa Lee Recruitment