Sales Executive - Protective Packaging
- A leading manufacturer of protective packaging who are looking to recruit a Sales Executive to cover The Midlands
- Sales Executive
- The Midlands
- The successful candidate must also reside anywhere from Doncaster to Buckinghamshire
- Sales Director
Purpose of the Role:
- To promote company products, through effective distribution management or via direct access to the end user, in order to develop a sales region covering The Midlands.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Create a demand for company products, and generate territory growth in line with targets defined by the National Business Manager.
- Manage existing company distributors and end users on the territory. The current t/o for this region is GBP2m and you will expected to grow this by 10% pa via new business.
- Identify sales opportunities and effectively present key features and benefits of the company products and services to help secure new business.
- Ability to analyse and problem solve, and to sell a technical consultative package to the customer.
- Mechanical aptitude and working knowledge of all company products, plus those of their competitors.
- Implement effective and efficient time management to meet goals for the territory.
- Select effective and reputable distributors to service target markets and provide support to the distributor through training, sales visits and lead generation.
- Good communication with Distributor Managers / Representatives and Direct Users to satisfy the expectations of all customers.
- To provide design, demonstration and application support to the customer.
- Ability to handle all situations with discretion and sensitivity to any customer needs.
- To perform all assignments in a determined fashion aligned by the needs of the business.
Experience & Key Skills:
- Preferably educated to degree standard or with a minimum 2 years proven technical sales track record.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven analytical and interpretive skills
- IT/PC literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Internet applications
- Appropriate clean driving licence and willingness to travel.
- Ability to lift 25kg periodically. e.g: lifting paper rolls andmachines.
- Up to GBP45,000 depending on experience + bonus, car, laptop, phone & pension
If you feel you have the right skill set and attributes for this role and that it's the challenge you are looking for then please contact