Infrastructure Manager - ITIL, 3rd Line Support, Cisco,
Warwickshire - GBP45,000 - GBP55,000 + Benefits
Infrastructure Manager with experience managing six or more direct reports sought by a highly regarded health and lifestyle brand. Their internal IT team is a fundamental element of the significant growth they have seen in the last few years. The company pride themselves on being a fun environment where all departments share a passion for success.
The Infrastructure Manager will oversee the internal 3rd line support team, and will ensure that they maintain high quality support and performance. You will be expected to produce weekly and monthly reports to senior indicating any upcoming and completed tasks along with incidents logged. Moreover, in situations where there is a major incident, the Infrastructure Manager will be expected to take ownership of the fault and see that it is resolved effectively and efficiently.
The successful Infrastructure Manager should have:
- Clear evidence of previous service team leadership.
- Experience working with ITIL best practice framework.
- Exceptional communication ability both written and verbal.
- Experience liaising with business stakeholder and multiple vendors.
- A background in Cisco based technology
- Evidence of resource, incident, and change management.
Please send CV now to and/ or call Tom on to find out more.
Infrastructure Manager - ITIL, 3rd Line Support, Cisco, Warwickshire - GBP45,000 - GBP55,000 + Benefits