Role: QSHE Advisor
Salary: 30K - 35K + Car
Location: Midlands + North
At Ace Recruitment we specialise in the Waste Management and Recycling Sector. We offer bespoke waste management recruitment solutions and provide an excellent service for our candidates. Ace Recruitment offers a range of Waste management jobs and positions all the way up to Director level, not only for permanent positions but also for temporary waste management and contract jobs too.
An established, growing company offering a range of Waste Management and Industrial Services across the UK.
Purpose and Responsibilities
Ace Recruitment is currently looking for a QSHE Advisor to join our client's team in either their Midlands or North West Office. The QSHE Advisor will travel between offices covering multiple sites across the UK providing guidance and support to senior site management in their management of health, safety and environmental issues. The QSHE Advisor will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Coordinate training where needed
- Asses, Monitor and Review procedural audits, inspections, training and guidance and advice.
- Complete Audits and inspections, collate and report details on the findings and take action
- Maintain and develop the existing management systems commensurate with ISO9001, ISO14001 & OHSAS18001 and manage transition to ISO 9,001 & 14,001:2015
- Manage transition from OHSAS 18,001 of ISO 45,001 for industrial services
- Act as main point of contact for all communications with enforcement authorities
- Agree Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental objectives in conjunction with Group QHSE manager and establish implementation plans.
- Provide and review environmental controls in place at all sites.
- Structured risk assessment of the environmental impacts of the company and its operation.
- A minimum of 2 years within the Waste Management, Environmental or Industrial Services Sector
- A minimum of 2 years in a Health and Safety focussed position.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Driving License is Essential
- Relevant Qualifications
- ISO Accreditations
Candidates without the mentioned experience will not be considered for this position. Please read the specification carefully to avoid disappointment.
By applying for this position, the job seeker, authorise Ace Recruitment to represent you to clients and seek work on your behalf.
Due to a high volume of applications we can only make contact with successful applicants.