Supply Chain Manager
Supply Chain Manager - Food Manufacturer - Stoke on Trent
Our client are part of a highly successful group. They have grown through both organic growth as well as acquisition. They continue to invest in capacity, machinery, and most importantly talent.
As Supply Chain Manager you will:
- Support the Stoke on Trent facility across inbound, in factory, and outbound supply chain requirements
- Review the current team, systems, and processes in place making adjustments where necessary
- Build an internal network to thoroughly understand the business and how supply chain can enable the overall business strategy
- Work with the currently supply base to gain an understanding of how the site can become a favoured customer
- Develop and deliver a supply chain strategy to support a level of customer service required. This will include development of planning processes and introducing a robust S&OP process.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Be a proven Supply Chain Manager with food manufacturing experience
- Able to demonstrate both process and people development within an SME environment
- Have managed supply planning, production planning, demand planning, purchasing, and warehouse
- Comfortable with ERP systems development
circa GBP55,000 + package