Gas Engineer Boiler Manufacturer
Boiler Manufacturer (Premium)
WS postcode area
Boiler Manufacturer, part of a German Group - are seeking a Gas Engineer (Breakdown & Diagnostic) in the Walsall - WS postcode area (ideally WS3/4/8/9) area.
Home based, undertaking Boiler faultfinding, breakdown & servicing within the area.
You will be a self motivated Gas Engineer, organised with good customer facing skills and some faultfinding ability.
Product training will be provided to those who possess;
- *Qualifications - ACS Core Gas Safety certification (CCN1 and CEN1)
- *Previous Faultfinding or Breakdown experience
- *Full UK Driving Licence - required
Monday to Friday, Saturdays rota basis - NO Sundays, NO Shifts, NO Standby, No Callout.
PAYE directly employed with the Boiler Manufacturer.
- *GBP30,000 to GBP40,000 prp salary (starting GBP30-33k circa) on experience
- *+GBP750 Lunch allowance per year
- *+Bonus paid in excess of 6 calls in a day
- *Van - Fully expensed & private use
- *Uniform, laptop, contributory pension & associated benefits
Gas Engineer, live WS postcode & Interested?
Then please apply to startMonday & call Dan at Start Monday now!
Keywords; Gas Engineer, Heating Engineer, Gas Technician, Boiler Engineer, Worcester Bosch Engineer, Vaillant Engineer, Viessman Engineer, Baxi Engineer, British Gas Engineer