Export Sales Executive
Export Sales Executive
GBP20,000 - GBP30,000
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a well- established, family owned fastener organisation based within the Aldridge area. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced and knowledgeable Export Sales executive to join their current export sales department.
The successful candidate will ideally come from a Fastener/Fixing background and have the ability to speak fluently in any of the following languages; German, Polish, Italian, Spanish, Greek etc.
As an export sales executive your duties will include;
- Promote, sell and secure orders from existing and prospective customers through relationship building and excellent customer service
- Demonstrate products and services to existing and potential customers and assist them in selecting those best suited for their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and new customers in the assigned country segment to generate new business
- Make telephone calls, conduct presentations and face to face visits to existing and new customers when required
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential
- To achieve and exceed designated sales targets and sell the company's products in accordance with agreed Company budgets. Including the negotiation and management of price with designated Export accounts
- To create, develop and maintain major key accounts in order to maximise the company's opportunity
- To manage the profitable development of the company's business with designated accounts
- To establish, develop and maintain relationships at all relevant levels within the Export accounts
- To ensure that all sales, specification and business development opportunities are pursued
- To develop and generate a comprehensive database of all contacts utilising the Company's CRM system.
- Fastener sales experience (advantage)
- Friendly, positive and "can do" attitude.
- Good standard of numeracy skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- IT Literate. Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
In return you will receive the following;
- GBP20,000 - GBP30,000 Basic Salary.
- Performance related Bonus's
- 20 days holiday + Statutory Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday