We are recruiting for Warehouse Operative roles for a food production site in Atherstone; you will be joining their team in the warehouse. You will be working on the Night Shift.
Requirements of a Warehouse Operative:
- Basic literacy and numerical skills
- Salary: GBP7.70 per hour & GBP9.63 per hour for overtime.
- The shift pattern is any 5 from 6, including weekends
- Shift times are 19:00 to 03:00
- Full Training Provided
What does the Warehouse Operative role involve?
Your duties will involve (But not restricted too):
- Select products as specified on picking sheets and assemble customer orders.
- To ensure the quality of the product is checked, with any defect products being rejected and passed back to Production.
- To ensure products are sent to the correct customer destination, adhering to the correct quality controls and quantity requests.
Benefits of working with us as a Warehouse Operative
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Free eye care vouchers
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Resource Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
- Full training
- 'On the Job' qualifications available
- On-site canteen
- On-site car parking
- Employee of the month awards
- Various shift patterns available
- 24 hour support from our onsite team
If you are interested in the above role please click apply