Senior Support Worker - Children's Home
Senior Support Worker required for children's home based in Staffordshire paying up to GBP24,000 plus career progression to management roles.
My client is a highly regarded provider of residential children's homes for vulnerable young people based in the Staffordshire region.
I am seeking an experienced Senior Support Worker to join an established children's home based in Newcastle-Under-Lyme who can add enthusiasm, leadership and real support to the management team.
The home is a 4 bed children's home for young people with social, emotional and behavioural difficulties that benefit from a stable home environment and positive role models.
This post is paying between GBP22,000 - GBP24,000 plus opportunities to progress within the company to managerial roles when the homes open later this year.
The Senior Support Worker must have
- NVQ Level 3 Children's and Young People
- Experience working within a residential children's home
- Prior experience leading shifts and/or a team of support workers
- Driving License and Vehicle
- Flexibility to work mornings, evenings, weekends and sleep ins
- Enthusiasm and empathy for young people and the daily struggles they face
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation who are doubling their portfolio of homes within the next 12 months offering you a great salary and career progression into managerial roles.