Senior Client Project Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Client Project Manager to join this award-winning brand and design agency that specialises in retail design and store experiences. Whether you are an experienced Project Manager, or a Senior Client Project Manager currently and used to taking the lead from a more strategic viewpoint, we would love to talk to you. This is a truly unique opportunity to join a super talented and dynamic agency.
Based in central Birmingham, this agency is truly unique, both in their culture and working environment. The offices are seriously impressive and a real reflection of their creativity and commitment to providing an energising work environment. The agency is full of like-minded, collaborative people who love working there. As a team, they all pull together to go the extra mile in creating emotionally connected customer experiences. If you are Inquisitive, driven and passionate about delivery at every stage, and your working environment is important to you, you will love going to work every day!
Reporting to the Projects Director, the Client Project Manager will take the lead in independent delivery of projects, working directly with the client with the aim to deliver multiple projects on time and budget. There will be an emphasis on developing existing relationships, identifying new opportunities and additional responsibility strategically. depending if you are more Senior or striving to get to that level. Working with some of the best retailers and brands out there and helping to deliver the best multichannel brand experiences to include: campaign activation, brand identity, experiential retail, digital design, brand experience, window displays and interiors.
- The Client Project Manager will take and write briefs, liaising and communicating clearly with clients and internal stakeholders of the scope of the projects
- You will regularly attend and present to clients and constantly develop and nurture positive relationships, optimising all potential opportunities
- Prepare quotations and project proposals, managing hours and costs and ensuring all agreed and signed off internally
- Track estimates and actuals throughout projects life cycle to ensure margins are met
- Prepare and distribute project plans for each project and work with relevant team members to book resource through workload and internal/external meetings
- The Senior Client Project Manager will attend and present to clients independently
You will need to be a proven Client Project Manager, or Senior Client Project Manager, bringing not only a wealth of industry experience from agency and retail but that little bit of extra specialness!
I would love to talk to you asap, so if you are interested in finding out more, please send your CV or call for more information.