Chef de Partie - Birmingham
Great role at client in Central Birmingham
A Fantastic opportunity had arisen at our clients based in the Mailbox in Central Birmingham who are recruiting a Chef de Partie to work in their busy all day Brasserie Restaurant. As part of a dedicated brigade you will be assist the Head Chef in serving all fresh food to large numbers of guests throughout the week. The role is at least 3 straight shifts per week.
* Reporting to the Head Chef you will be assisted by junior chefs
* Working in the kitchen using fresh, local and seasonal ingredients
* Preparing and plating meals for lunch and dinner service
* Mature focus and outlook
* You will already be a Chef de Partie or Demi wanting to move up
* Able to work unsupervised and develop junior team members
* Have experience of working in a rosette standard restaurant kitchen
* Good attention to detail
Salary & Benefits
Salary to £18k
28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now.
Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.