Are you an ambitious, enthusiastic and commercially minded Administrator looking for your next opportunity?
If so this is the PERFECT role for you!
Europe's largest Christmas and gift company have got a fantastic opportunity for an experienced administrator to join their successful team based in Birmingham.
Your role: As the UK's administrator/coordinator you will support all sales activities in the England and Ireland. You will work in close cooperation with colleagues at the head office in the Netherlands as well as agents in the UK.
- Salary £24,000 - £30,000
- A profit-sharing scheme
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
- Opportunities for progression
- Permenant role
- Answering customer queries (by telephone and email)
- Delivering excellent customer service and care
- Monitoring delivery times
- Booking flights (showroom visits)
- Organising and actively participating in trade fairs
- Maintaining a professional manner at all time
- Minor bookkeeping tasks
- Calendar management (showroom visits, appointments, etc.)
- Attending client visits and shows
- Ensure that customer-specific requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- MUST be intermediate/advanced user of excel
- Goal-oriented; you always aim for the maximum result
- A professional and intellectual ability at the level of degree level is preferable
- A pragmatic approach and drive
- Strong administration skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- IT literate
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.