Product Manager - Maternity Cover
Job Title: Product Manager (12 Month - Maternity Cover)
Do you have Product Manager Experience? Do you have experience developing, managing and improving existing product ranges? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Global leading company.
Working closely with the Retail and Trade Team the successful candidate will be responsible for the development and implementation of new products, managing of ongoing range activity and supporting the Sales team in ensuring all business objectives are met.
The role requires the individual to be experienced in working in a fast paced environment, managing multiple projects and has good communication skills.
The individual will need to be self-motivated, driven and have good management skills.
- To develop, manage and improve existing product ranges in order to maximize sales and profitability.
- To support ongoing product and range development where required in the Retail and Trade channel.
- To ensure all Product Development is taken through the companies NPI process.
- To develop and utilize a thorough understanding of the market, competitor activity and consumer buying behaviour.
- To support brand communication programs including packaging design, PR and advertising.
- Management of the whole mechanical product portfolio.
- Delivery of transfer projects and product launches on time and budget.
- Delivery of profitable products and continued management of the products profitability throughout the product life cycle.
ACS are recruiting for a Product Manager If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Product Manager please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Product Manager It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as Product Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Product Manager role you desire.