£28,000 - £35,000
Monday to Friday
37 Hours per week
20 Days annual leave per holiday year
8 Statutory days leave
Option to purchase a further 10 days annual leave
Our Client in Coventry is seeking an Audit/Accounts Senior to join their Accountancy Firm on a permanent basis.
The role is within an innovative accounting firm, working within a team of accountants offering a tailored service to each and every client.
The Audit/Accounts Senior role will include:-
- Plan the production of accounts ensuring junior staff are utilised efficiently
- Oversee the completion of audit and accounts jobs ensuring junior staff are assisted and supported where the need arises
- Review completed jobs as requested by the manager and review the work completed by team members
- Liaise with Directors on completed jobs as requested by a manager
- Maintain effective communication with all interested parties on each job
- Continually monitor the progress of work by junior staff and adapt the original plan as required.
The role will involve dealing with the following work:-
- Take responsibility for answering questions and queries on behalf of managers when they are unavailable
- Attend marketing/networking events and business developments activities as requested by the Directors.
- Ensure all junior staff in the team receive the required level of on-the-job training for them to carry out the tasks being asked of them
- Any other reasonable tasks as requested by a manager or Director.
The Skills and Experience Required from the Audit/Accounts Senior will include:
- Ideally ACA or ACCA Qualified Accountant, but candidates with other qualifications will also be considered.
- Self-motivated, efficient and hard working.
- High attention to detail.
- Able to keep up-to-date with audit and accounting legislation and attend courses.
- Have knowledge of accounting and audit rules.
- Advanced IT/Computer literacy.
- Meticulous in maintaining records.
- Have effective communication skills.
- Able to interact positively with staff at all levels.
- Work effectively within a team.
- Able to take responsibility and ownership for tasks and follow through to completion.
- Able to effectively meet with deadlines.
If you have the relevant experience our client is looking for in an Audit/Accounts Senior, we would like to hear from you.
Please note, due to the high volumes of applications we receive daily, should you not be contacted within 72 hours, your application is unsuccessful. Thank you.
Impact Recruitment is an employment agency working on behalf of our client.