Cyber Security Systems Engineer - 32249 - £2541/hr Ltd Co
Cyber Security Systems Engineer - 32249 - £25.41/hr Ltd Co - Warwickshire
A Cyber Security Systems Engineer is required to work for a leading automotive OEM. The position will be a long term contract role based in Gaydon, Warwickshire and is paying a rate of up to £25.41/hr Ltd Co per hour.
Candidates are expected to be comfortable working across a range of technologies, possessing an interest and aptitude for cyber security and all its facets.
Post graduate / graduate applications are welcome providing candidates have an awareness of embedded systems development and are able to demonstrate an understanding and enthusiasm for cyber security.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- - Knowledge of security risk management principles and techniques
- Knowledge of automotive system development lifecycles
- Have a confident, systematic and resilient approach to complex problem solving within a fast paced, pressurised environment
- Experience and / or knowledge of IT Security Standards and Automotive Cyber Security Guidelines
- Sound knowledge of cyber security best practice, common attack types, detection and prevention methods
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
To apply for this Cyber Security Systems Engineer position, please send your CV to Tobias Cieslik or call . ar2015