Junior Implementation/Project Manager
We are looking for a Junior implemention/Project Manager to join our exciting and growing technology company based in Warwick due to Increasing numbers of new customers in multiple countries.
Idealley looking for someone from a Tech/Development background that want's to move or has moved into the Project manager/Implementation Manager role.
- Understanding detailed customer requirements
- Configuring and testing systems pre-deployment
- Supporting training activities with local (country specific) support teams and end customers
- Assisting with post implementation support queries
- Ad hoc development activities
- Project management experience
- Experience in a customer facing role.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A technical background
- Experience using JIRA would be advantageous.
- Diligent, punctual, motivated, team player
Location: Warwick (5 minutes from Warwick castle)
Duration: Minimum 6 Months
ASAP start, 4 weeks notice period is too long.
As the need is urgent please send you latest CV to apply.
Premier are acting as an employment agency