Job Title: Secretarial Coordinator
Salary: £21,500 (Circa DOE)
Due to location, a full driving licence is required.
Our client is the largest farming organisation in the UK who strive to work with their members to provide an informative and highly valued service. The organisation champions all its members, giving them a more powerful voice within the industry. With continuous growth in membership numbers, our client has established themselves as a very well-known and well-respected employer in the area. Our client is now looking to expand their Compliance team with a competent Coordinator who will be responsible for providing secretarial level support to the team. This is a varied and dynamic role that will suit a proactive and highly organised individual.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements for meeting attendees.
- Work closely with other Compliance team members to ensure good communication trails across the business.
- To provide administrative support to the Secretary and the Compliance Department.
- To publish, maintain and update the department's site on the online portal and SharePoint.
- To coordinate the application process and granting of awards by various charities.
- To review motor Insurance claims, ensuring they are processed and settled efficiently and cost-effectively within defined limits.
- Collate, review and prepare information required for insurance renewals.
- To provide support to the Health and Safety Manager with administering online training software.
- Answer telephones and deal with queries where possible or locate appropriate colleagues to respond to urgent queries from solicitors or other professional advisers, officeholders and members.
- To sort, prioritise and distribute daily incoming mail, faxes and telephone messages.
- To type general correspondence, minutes and agendas.
- Keep up to date sickness records for the Compliance department.
- To maintain a comprehensive filing system for the Compliance Department, including, archiving files, documents, Property Deeds and the maintaining of records.
- To implement efficient and effective document management systems within the department.
- To arrange for the bulk printing and distribution of documents generated by departmental staff.
- To manage and update the Compliance databases and information on CRM, including the regular updating of the NFU Handbook and other distribution lists as required.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous secretarial or administration experience is essential.
- Proven experience of organising large meetings, conferences and events.
- Presentable with a professional, friendly approach and positive attitude.
- First-rate English writing and grammar skills.
- Strong focus on attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work on own initiative and also contribute positively to the wider team.
- Experience working for a trade or membership organisation would be advantageous.
If you are interested in the above role then please apply with your CV or phone Melissa Podlaski on for a private and confidential discussion.