An experienced CNC Setter/Operator is required for a well-established manufacturer for all fabrication, finishing and assembly of aluminium extrusions to the world's industrial markets and varied sectors. We are looking for a CNC setter/programmer with experience in CNC machining centres and conventional milling and drilling machines.
The role of the CNC Setter/Operator will include the following:
- Plan and prioritise work effectively to meet scheduled lead times.
- Work under pressure to achieve targets.
- Be proficient in reading engineering and technical drawings
- Work in accordance within planned production schedules with the ability to problem solve and react to challenges.
The suitable candidate for the CNC Setter/Operator role will need to possess the following experience:
- Experience in operating CNC machine centres, with know of Fanuc, Mazak and Hurco machines.
- Experience in programming would be beneficial but not essential
- Being able to use your own initiative
- Being able to work well in a team
- Knowledge of working with aluminium or aluminium extrusion would be an advantage
If you are an experienced CNC Setter/Operator and you seek an exciting role within a fast paced dynamic and passionate team then please click on the link to apply or contact or call