Job title: Administrator
Based (region/office): Birmingham/ Lombard Street Office
An Administrator is required to join a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric property maintenance company. This is a great opportunity for an Administrator to be based at Birmingham/Lombard Street Office.
Brief details of position:
An opportunity has arisen for Support Administrators at our Birmingham/West Bromwich branch to work alongside our team of administrators, reporting to the Special Projects Operations Manager. All applicants must have the ability to multi task and use their own initiative.
Duties to include but not limited to:-
- Complete Auto CAD drawings and make amendments where necessary.
(Full training on CAD, can be provided for the successful candidate)
- Will be required to gather and process information as necessary from Integral Project Manager/ Engineers
- To organise entry into Branches for Out Of Hours working
- To organise engineers daily placement schedule at least two weeks in advance
- Provide and issue Purchase Orders as and when necessary
- To establish and record that CDM Plans, General Health & Safety have been issued
- Provide assistance in the preparation of quotations, budget estimates, and tenders if required
- Able to obtain details from manufacturers, and sub-contractors for compiling information for O&M Manuals that are to be issued.
- To establish that Risk Assessments and Method Statements have been received, and issued by Engineers
- Manage accurate filing system
- Working to deadlines for example; submission of Draft Invoices & Timesheet before cut of dates
- Preparation of Monthly financial Reports to Operations Manager
- Ensure regular reviews are conducted of WIP reports and financial queries
- Ensure Site File has been completed, and engineers have issued it to site
- Ensure that gas visits are programmed for safety and compliance purposes
- Provide notification to Clients of eminent gas safety and boiler safety checks
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports, (that will require the use of Excel Spreadsheets)
- To deal with client telephone queries and to have a flexible approach to all telephone queries in order establish how the matter it is to be dealt with or referred to the appropriate person
- Team player who has the ability to work without constant supervision.
- Experience with the use in Vixen, or Maximo systems is preferable.
- To be computer literate in Microsoft packages.
- Must have good communicating skills.
- NVQ Business Administrator Course Level 2 -3
Essential Personal Aptitudes and Skills:
- To have a pleasant and positive attitude and to have good communicating skills.
Salary: To be discussed at interview
If you are an experienced Administrator with a proactive and efficient approach looking for a rewarding role in an exciting and industry leading company, please apply.