Band 6 MSK Physiotherapist
Job title: Band 6 MSK Physiotherapist
Salary: £17.00 - £20.00 ltd per hour depending on experience
Length: 11.07.17 - 29.09.17
Are you an experienced Physiotherapist looking to utilise your skills in a role that truly challenges you? Are you wanting to build and expand your Physiotherapy career? Perhaps you are bored of the day to day drudgery of your current role and you're looking for a new opportunity.
You'll be basd within a primary care centre in Birmingham and will be responsible for the advanced physiotherapeutic assessment of musculoskeletal patients, provide a diagnosis and develop and deliver an individualised treatment programmes.
You will play a vital role in helping patients with difficulties resulting from illness, injury, disability or ageing to improve their movement and return to normality.
Please note previous skills, knowledge and competencies in MSK Physiotherapy is essential and ideally NHS experience.
With an immediate start available please call Josh Wood on for more information.
What we want from you:
- HCPC Registration
- Diploma/Degree in Physiotherapy.
- A minimum of 18 months post qualification experience which must include musculoskeletal Physiotherapy experience.
- NHS experience is desirable.
What we can offer in return:
- A recruitment consultant, compliance officer and payroll administrator dedicated to making sure you are looked after supported and have regular communications throughout the entire role.
- Confirmed booking durations with Rates and Rotas agreed in advance of booking.
- Weekly payroll.
- Access to all available bookings and can balance your availability to match roles that meet your needs.
- Opportunities to Permanent Recruitment Roles new to market.
- Suitable Clinical supervision and Appraisal management.