Our client in an established E -Learning organisation with multiple operations nationally. We are now actively recruiting for a E-learning designer to grow and develop the existing design team.
The Learning Designer brings their expertise in pedagogy, instructional design and educational technology to help educational establishments to deliver high-quality online distance qualifications that are innovative, inspiring and enjoyable.
- Provides pedagogic advice, guidance, encouragement and support regarding the design and construction of online programs and course content.
- Run and facilitate learning design workshops for academic staff, content development teams and stakeholders to help convert existing face-to-face programs with defined learning outcomes and syllabi into effective online distance learning programs.
- Guides and trains other team members in the discipline of instructional design for online learning.
- Qualification to postgraduate level in a relevant field, or equivalent professional experience in educational technology.
- At least four years of experience working on a major educational technology project or product, preferably in the higher education sector.
- Fellowship of the Higher Education Academy (or similar professional recognition) is highly desirable.
- Must be passionate about online learning and have demonstrable deep knowledge of the practices and debates about teaching at distance and scale.
- Ability to adapt and employ the most appropriate learning design techniques and frameworks for the situation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (one-to-one, group situations and presentations).
- Organised and able to set, deliver and support others in working towards deadlines and key project milestones.
- Able to write precise, high-quality documentation and reports that are a delight to read.
If you feel you have the experience for this great opportunity, please forward your cv to or call for more information