Do you hold a NQT or QTS qualification? Do you have experience working with students who have Special Needs? Have you worked within a school were students have a range of disabilities from Mild learning difficulties to Severe learning difficulties? Are you or can you commute to Birmingham? Are you looking for a new role for September 2017?
If you have answered yes to the above, I would love to be able to speak with you.
I am currently looking to recruit NQT, QTS teachers or someone with experience within a similar background who have a real passion to work with Special Needs students. You will be working with students who have ADHD, Autism and Emotional Social and Behaviour difficulties (EBD) for positions starting in September.
Some exciting opportunities have arisen within Special schools across the West Midlands area who has been rated as Good and Outstanding on recent OFSTED reports. With management and leadership being highlighted as Outstanding.
We are looking for someone
- Who is a qualified teacher or NQT
- With previous experience with students who have behaviour issues (EBD)
- Who has a calm and understanding demeanour
- With experience within a Special School or similar experience
- Who can make a real difference to students of all academic level's.
In return Randstad can offer
- Support throughout the role
- Competitive daily rates to match experience
- Opportunity to develop future career progression
- Free training courses like Team Teach
- Refer a friend scheme - Get rewarded with £300 worth of Love to shop vouchers every time you recommend a friend
If you are excited to start a new role that can really make a difference then please send an up to date CV to or alternately please call me on for a more confidential in depth chat.
Randstad are starting interviews straight away so early applications are encouraged.