Recruitment Branch Manager - Evesham
Recruitment Branch Manager - Leading National Recruitment Business - Part of £800M+ group
Location - Evesham, Worcestershire
Type - Permanent
Salary - £Negotiable + Bonus + Benefits + Car or Car Allowance
Condition - Full-time, permanent
Contact - Adam Stirling - Cordant Group
To be considered for this position you must have recruitment experience up to at least Senior Consultant level.
Are you an experienced recruitment professional looking to join one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies?
You'll take full responsibility for the delivery and development of your branch P & L and your entire team. At the same time, you'll handle client relationships, selling at a senior level and maintaining internal recruitment at your branch location. You will be responsible for high levels of branch customer service to ensure SLA's and KPI's are consistently achieved.
You'll be the inspiration behind your recruitment team, setting clear objectives and monitoring results, developing an energetic working environment.
- To win new branch business by driving the sales activity through sales conversion, dealing only with Decision Makers and Hiring Managers within the market sectors your branch operates in
- Develop and implement the branch sales strategy both short and long term
- Responsible for creating a vibrant and dynamic working environment for your team
- Take responsibility for branch targets, budgets, P&L and SLAs
- Lead and monitor the team's delivery and share best practice recruitment processes
- Drive Recruitment Consultants to ensure customer satisfaction at all times
- Liaise with senior contacts to develop and maintain good client relationships
- Comply with strict legislation that governs our industry.
- Ensure continued candidate attraction, on both a temp and perm basis.
- Manage an effective online, social media presence.
- Identify process improvements through regular reviews and feedback
- Committed to the development of direct reports
- Promote a strong brand locally, ensuring that other Recruiters have a desire to work for Cordant Recruitment.
Is this you?
We are committed to hiring the very best in recruitment talent; therefore you will possess a proven track record within the recruitment industry. You will be able to demonstrate previous sales success and significant branch growth. Possessing the ability to develop and coach a team of Recruitment Consultants, both temp and perm, you will be regarded as an "inspirational leader".
As well as competitive salaries and bonus structures; our Branch Managers can expect to be a part of an exceptional Management team, where success and winning is the company culture.
The Cordant Group is a £820+ million business and is recognised nationally as the UK's people solutions provider of choice. Operating with transparency, integrity, passion and innovation across all industry sectors, this role will open many opportunities for anyone seeking to fulfil ambitious career aspirations.
If this opportunity grabs your interest then you can apply via the button below. If you wish for further information about this role or a confidential conversation in the first instance you can contact Adam Stirling at the Cordant Group or find me on LinkedIn.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.