An established Structural Steel company in Birmingham urgently require x2 CAD Technicians to assist producing elevations from Architectural drawings as the projects and orders get busier. This is an ongoing contract position that requires someone with good 2D AutoCAD skills.
The contract CAD Technician role would ideally suit:
- Someone immediately available while looking for a new permanent job
- A contractor who is immediately available
- A student on break from University with good 2D AutoCAD skills (Civil Eng or Architectural focus)
- Able to start on the 19th July
- Carry out a minimum 4 weeks work
In this role, the CAD Technicians will be:
- Taking architectural drawings
- Converting to 2D Elevation drawings
- Working with Concrete and Steel
- Working to deadlines
This CAD Technician role may lead to further work and depending on the changing demands of the business may lead to further opportunities
To be considered send your CV immediately.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services.
We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at www.asc-connections.com