Co-ordinator - Van Fleet Team
A fantastic opportunity for a Co-ordinator within our van team to progress their career within a market leader and exciting brand. Would you like to work for Europcar? If so, then please read on.
Europcar is a global brand specialising in Vehicle rental solutions. Founded in 1949 in Paris Europcar has now continued to grow and operates in 143 different countries across the globe.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
To organise the delivery and collection of vehicles to maximise service standards and minimise costs
- To be commercially aware and identify and report new business opportunities
- Liaise with the central fleet team and local branches to source vehicles that are necessary to meet customer bookings
- To ensure the accurate completion of all vehicle documentation on the in house rental system
- Organise repairs and warranty work to vehicles where necessary and progress all vehicles in for repair
- Accurately complete all fuel documentation daily and ensure competent members of staff receive fuel deliveries in accordance with relevant legislation
- As part of the role, you may be required to deliver and collect vehicles to customers specified requirements and inform customers of all relevant information regarding vehicle handover
In return, Europcar can offer you the opportunity to develop a long term career and support you to get there.
If you believe you have what it takes to become a successful Fleet Co-ordinator within Europcar then please apply today!