Are you an experienced Sage Administrator looking to work 16 hours a week for a well established engineering company in Wolverhampton? Do you want to be part of a friendly yet highly motivated administration team and make a worthwhile contribution to the effective running of this company? If yes, then this could be the job for you!
Our client, a well established engineering company in Wolverhampton, is looking to recruit an experienced Sage Administrator to join office team.
The Administrator will be processing sensitive company information in a high volume environment. You will need to be able to prioritise allocation as well as handling confidential information in line with the company’s security protocols.
The Job Role:
- Data entry, data cleansing and proof reading data information
- Input invoices onto system using Sage
- Maintain strong relationships with all clients
- Extensive filing and file checking
- Scanning, photocopying and acquiring of documentation
- Other ad hoc administrative duties
Experience / Requirements:
- Essential working knowledge and experience of using Sage 50
- A proven office support administrator
- Excellent data processing
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy required
- Highly professional in person and over the telephone
- Customer focused and self-motivated whilst remaining organised and methodical in the role
- A team player with the ability to also work alone and a commitment to deliver