Purchase Ledger Clerk
I have a great opportunity for an ambitious Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a large organisation in the Birmingham area. The role is with a large growing organisation who are forward thinking and looking to pay between £18,000 - £22,000 depending on experience.
Key responsibilities for the role are:
- Match batch and code purchase ledger invoices.
- Prepare the daily/ Weekly / monthly Purchase ledger payment runs for the various supplier accounts.
- Reconcile supplier statements to purchase ledgers.
- Monthly reconciliations.
- Process and exercise day to day control of allocated supplier accounts.
- Chase suppliers for invoices.
- Process staff credit card expenses and cheque requisitions.
If you have a positive and proactive approach to work and are proficient in the use of Microsoft Office including Excel then apply below.