ITN Mark Education would like to invite a fully qualified and experienced Teacher of Geography to apply for our client school's maternity cover post to start in September.
- Good at Ofsted, with Outstanding features.
- Has a proud culture of high aspiration.
- Teachers have excellent working relationships with pupils and colleagues.
- Pupil behaviour is very good, with instances of low level disruption in classes rare.
- Enjoys very good results at GCSE and A Level.
- Located in South Birmingham.
- Teaching Geography to Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5.
- Maintaining high standards of pupil attainment.
- Full time, permanent post.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold UK QTS or QTLS status.
- Be a Geography specialist with a degree in Geography or related subject.
- NQTs are welcome to apply.
- Be a good or outstanding practitioner.
- Have experience of teaching Geography to A Level.
Please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.