Customer Service Administrator
We have an excellent Customer Service Administrator vacancy available working for a successful, professional company in Halesowen. The role is permanent paying £17,000 working Monday to Friday.
Working within a busy team environment, Ensuring that all customer orders are processed accurately and within a minimal time frame using the AS400 system;
- Communicate effectively and courteously with customers and all members of staff;
- Investigate and resolve all customer issues in a timely and effective manner, working closely with the Logistics Department;
- Dealing with customer enquiries including stock and dispatching any literature that is requested;
- Referring customers to other internal departments or the Sales Force for appropriate assistance;
- Meeting and greeting customers at reception in a polite and professional manner;
- Carry out general office duties including faxing, photocopying, scanning, franking and filing.
- To be fully aware of company policies and procedures and to work within the guidelines as stated.
- Communicating with all levels of staff including management
- To be aware of and maintain company Health and Safety rules at all times
- Proven experience within a Customer Services environment, minimum 2 years.
- Effective communication skills, clear and effective telephone manner.
- Minimum 3 GCSE’s to grade 'C’ or equivalent to include English and Maths.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of the AS400/Webgate system but full training will be provided; manufacturing background; previous experience of building/DIY industry
Hours of work:
The business operates it’s working hours between 7.00am-7.00pm, therefore flexibility will be required to be able to work between these hours Monday to Friday with 1 hour for lunch. Working hours are 37.5 (either 7.00am-3.30pm, 8.30am-5.00pm, 10.30am-7.00pm).