Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager - Telematics & Fleet Management
£35k - £40k + £35k OTE + Car + Benefits
I am looking to hire a team of Business Development Managers to cover various regions across the Midlands (Birmingham, Nottingham, Leicester, Coventry) for a supplier of Fleet Management & Telematics Systems. You will be targeted businesses with around 50 - 200 users in them, so need to be very adaptable to the different needs of your clients. These are new roles to the company, and will start off almost exclusively as new business role - however you will then nurture the business you bring on board.
The company has operations through America, Europe and the UK and is looking to significantly expand after a recent acquisition. Having strengthened the senior management team they are now looking to expand their already strong, customer service focused sales team.
- To source and develop new business with mid-sized businesses
- Inheriting a territory with little existing business, you will be tasked with identifying prospective clients and generating sales
- You will then nurture and develop business that you bring on board for a period of time before passing it across to an account management team.
- With a broad product range, you will be using consultative sales techniques to identify client needs to enable you to provide meaningful solutions to them
- As the company embarks on a period of growth, this is an exciting time to join the business.
- With a new Sales Director in place it's an ideal time to become a highly visible member of the team and put yourself in line for future promotions.
- You will be a proven new business winner with a background in selling added-value solutions
- Will be adept at targeting new business with mid-sized clients
- Ideally you would have a software or software related background
- You will be a consultative, customer focused sales professional
- A stable career history and the desire to take on a long term challenge.
If the above advert sounds of interest and you would like to have a confidential conversation about the opportunity, please do submit your CV by clicking "Apply Now".
Search Consultancy is a truly national business with offices across the UK. Our professional services division encompasses Sales, Marketing, Finance & HR with dedicated consultants for each discipline, so we are able to offer our clients and candidates a truly holistic approach to recruitment.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.