Job: Site Manager
A new opportunity for a Site Manager to join an established company in Staffordshire. Work for a market leader in the controls & automation industry in a role that will involve travelling between multiple customer sites.
The successful Site manager will have great commercial and technical awareness along with a strong electrical engineering background.
- Electrical Engineering Qualification (HNC/HND minimum)
- E, C&I project delivery experience
- Subcontractor/ Cost Control experience
- Relevant H&S Qualifications (IOSH, NEBOSH, CITB etc.)
- Safety & Quality Assurance compliance
- National Grid Experience (Desirable)
- Project management experience
- Company Car
- Private Medical Insurance
This role offers a challenging opportunity for an ambitious site manager to join a market leader in the controls & automation industry. If this role is of interest please apply with an updated CV!
Premier are acting as an employment agency