The Tax Advisor (Corporate Tax) will be managing a portfolio of clients to provide an effective service to Clients and Partners for all tax compliance and advisory matters. Liaison with relevant departments and external bodies to ensure accuracy and timely production of compliance work. Recognising tax planning opportunities and ensuring the client is advised as appropriate.
The successful candidate will have the advantage to join a vibrant non-traditional business with the opportunity to grow with genuine prospects to advance their career and influence the future shape of the finance department.
Main duties will include:
- Managing of allocation of clients - 600 - 1000
- Preparation of juniors processing
- Mentoring and feedback to junior staff
- Tax planning advice where applicable
- Preparation of CTR's
- CT file review completion
- Group tax positions
- R&D work for 3rd party clients
- Technical research
- Dealing with HMRC post
- Dealing with client post
- Client meetings where applicable
- Checking tax positions up to date
- Ad hoc queries from clients
- Attend in-house training sessions
- Attend CPD courses & feedback to team
- Ad hoc investigation support
The successful candidate will have extensive previous work experience in tax, a methodical approach and ability to maintain accurate records with a minimum AAT/CTA qualification.
In return, you will work for a well-known business in a role that will offer the opportunity to make a genuine impact to the business and its operations. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package with genuine career prospects for the right person - this is the perfect role for Tax Advisor looking to take the next step in their career and be part of a success story.