Community Psychiatric Nurse CPN
Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN)
Medacs Healthcare is a leading healthcare staffing company providing healthcare recruitment expertise to health professionals and organisations across the UK. Our Specialist Mental Health division was set up for the unique needs of healthcare professionals practicing in the mental health field.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced and dedicated Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) to work within a Young Adult Mental Health Team based in Birmingham. This is a community based position with a team that provides multi-disciplinary assessment, treatment and care for young adults aged between 18 and 25 diagnosed with mental health condition.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of community psychiatric nursing and need to have both passion and an interest in empowering clients to effectively manage their mental health conditions. This is a full time temporary position for a minimum of 3 months working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
* In order to be considered for this position, you must hold a recognised mental health professional qualification in nursing and have current registration with NMC together with experience of working with people who experience serious ongoing mental health problems in a variety of settings.
In return we offer the following benefits
* £200 Referral Bonus
* Dedicated Specialist Mental Health Consultant
* Locum Contracts and Permanent Opportunities within NHS, Local Authority and Private Sector
* Competitive Rates of Pay
* One to One support and a fast track registration scheme
* Free Basic Life Support and Moving and Handling training
If this position is of interest to you and you hold the relevant qualifications, then apply today! Alternatively, please contact Rebecca Quilliam-Brown at Medacs Healthcare on or email for more information.