Business Development Manager - Media Sales
Business Development Manager, Media Sales, East & West Midlands
Resolve Recruitment are working with the UKs leading media group who's portfolio of products include magazines, newspapers and digital/mobile platforms. Due to growth within regional/national divisions, they seek a talented Business Development Manager to be the face of the company across the Midlands region with a heavy focus on their digital offerings.
- To drive largely digital revenues across your areas of the business
- Deliver sales messages effectively to Direct Advertisers
- Drive revenues and profitability by supporting and collaborating with the business
- Ensure a high industry profile of their solutions within the UK media marketplace
- Take ownership of the day to day running of the direct team's plans
- A solid media/advertising sales background
- Expert in online/digital advertising/marketing solutions
- Ideally a specialist in any vertical (travel/recruitment/property/telco/IT/automotive/retail/education etc)
- Own day to day relationship with your direct advertisers
- Develop and retain revenue influencing relationships with customers, both existing and new
- Partner with other Business Development Managers and other teams to ensure consistency of approach and building of team spirit
- Build strong working relationships with Operations, Trading, Finance and other teams within the business
- Work closely and collaboratively with the sales teams in the regions and agency hubs to identify advertisers to target.
- Take responsibility for own personal development, including building of PDP and attendance of Power Hours
- Create market leading proposals and close business on the back of said proposals
- Manage pipeline of business from sourcing leads, opportunity through to close and account development with client plans
- Outstanding, proven direct sales skills including knowledge of the various sales models
- Proven ability to win new business and develop existing business
- Highly numerate and a clear commercial thinker, able to identify and maximise revenue opportunities and report performance accurately
- Ability to build influential relationships with direct clients
- A strong communicator with good presentation skills
- High impact, engaging personality with the energy to effect change and influence outcomes
- Up to £40,000 basic salary
- Good uncapped OTE (£8,000 in year 1 expected)
- Car or car allowance
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Mobile, laptop etc
- Other excellent benefits
For more information on this exciting and rewarding Business Development Manager role, please APPLY TODAY.
Key: Business Development Manager, Media Field Sales Executive, Advertising Field Sales Executive, Media Account Manager, Advertising Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Consultant.